Saturday 3 December 2011

Beach holiday here we come


The end of the school year is nigh, everyone is exhausted, and I think we’re well and truly ready for the summer holidays to officially start.  I’m regretting that months ago, still high from our last holiday, I thought we’d set off on our next holiday at 6am, the first day of the school holiday. 

So this Friday at 6am we’re meant to be packed and ready to go.

And we’re not the least bit ready for it!  And not only are we not ready for it, but I’m not even ready to get ready.

I’ve booked us into Darlington Park caravan park, just north of Coffs Harbour that according to the crazed cyclists we met at Armidale in September, is the BEST caravan park in the whole of Australia.  Big sites, right on the beach, pool, archery, camp kitchen and best of all a jumping pillow in view of the site I’ve booked.

I hope it’s as good as it looks on the website and from the personal recommendation.  We’re all looking forward to having a proper holiday where we actually get to open a book, perhaps even read it, stay put for more than 2 nights and possibly even get a sleep in!!!

Bring it on.  

Does somebody want to pack for us? 

No comments:

Post a Comment